Thursday, July 10, 2008

To appear vaguely intellectual there is only one option.

To appear vaguely intellectual there is only one option - the turtle neck sweater. Turtle necks are heinous pieces of clothing worn by professors, wine connoisseurs and scientists a like. Often accompanied by a sports jacket, and a pair of sharp slacks, it is a flexible piece of attire. I don't know why anyone would wear it, except to project an image of vague intellectualism. You don't know what it is, but that person looks smart... Obviously they value books, microscopes and the periodic table of the elements over fashion... but do they value dignity? That is what they are giving up. You may appear smart, however, people will laugh at you.

At the moment I don't really know what I think about fashion in general, but I have a firm opinion on the turtle neck. It should of never been made.

No comments: