Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Post: Mission Statement

I plan to use this blog to write down the ridiculous thoughts and scenarios that spring to my mind. I want to make myself laugh, but maybe some other people will think it is funny too. Sometimes I want to write serious things, things about poetry, and surgery, and small harmonicas, and how important it is to protect the environment et cetera. When I feel like it I will do so. This blog will not be focused on grammar or what some people call "quality writing" such things do not concern me, they are for the trophy hunters who are searching for glory.

Sometimes I will write positive posts, posts that make you think that you can take on the world. The next day I will probably crush your hopes like a brittle twig under the foot of a pure bred husky. The husky is a beautiful creature, one that thrives when it has a companion.

I may be insane.

No comments: