I am setting up a Martial Arts School. It will be called Paul Hancock's School of Budo. My name is not Paul Hancock, however, I did go to school with a Paul Hancock who had a shrewd mind and 6 fingers on his left hand, and in this regard it is a dedication to 6 finger Paul.
Here's a little bit of info about my martial arts history. I started martial arts when I was 7 and by the time I was 25 had achieved black belt rank in 17 different arts. 6 of these black belts were in various schools of Tae Kwon Do while 3 of them were in what I can only describe as Arcane ass kickery. I am a magician of Fury.
Most people work a full time job 9-5, Monday to Friday. Well, I kick ass 9-5, 7 days a week and I DO NOT REST. I am relentless in my acquisition of fighting skills and when I strike I come like a thunderclap, powerful and swiftly.
Many people like to challenge me and I welcome everyone of them. All I ask is that you write your will before you come against me, and in it you leave all your earthly possessions to me. This way when I have put you in a grave I can make sure your family is taken care of, and can take your wife out for a nice baked dinner. Your children will go to a public school and will work part time jobs in order to support me in my pursuit of Budo.
In past lives I fought in all major wars and I was one of the 300 spartans. I was also at one stage a Belgian Cigar manufacturer who also dabbled in puppetry and Chinese water dragons. I believe the character Wolverine from the X-MEN was based upon me as well as Professor Xavier. I have proof of this and can provide it upon inquiry.
If anyone is interested in joining my Budo Academy please let me know. I plan to make classes available 24-7, as like I said I DO NOT REST. I will teach Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Hapkido, Karate, Judo, Greco Roman Wrestling, Fox Hunting and Mind Combat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment